MANILA – The International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague said Friday ex-Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte’s “confirmation of charges” hearing would proceed even after the former president rejected its jurisdiction over him. Duterte, 80, last week told the court he was waiving his right to the February 23 to 27 hearing. Friday’s acceptance of Duterte’s […]
The post Duterte’s ICC fight unfolds as daughter Sara eyes presidency appeared first on Asia Times.
The Golden Girls: US Women Thrive on the Ice at the Winter Olympics
...
Read moreDetails


